How To Set Your Computer For Acceptance of Cookies
1. With the browser open, go to “Tools” and left click
2. Select "Internet Options” from the drop down menu
3. Click on the "Security” tab at the top of the window that opens
4. Click on the "Internet Zone" near the top of the window
If your security tab does not look like this, you may have a custom security level active...Simply click on the button to the right of the 'Custom Level' button to select the 'Default Level'.
Medium High is good for online transactions that require cookies.
5. If there is a slider bar in the middle of the window, move it to "Medium High" and click OK.